Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
SeaLink is looking for an individual with a strong work ethic and proven skills to join their team for their Gladstone Operations servicing our Oil and Gas Clients.
Available for an immediate start?
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
We encourage you to apply!
SeaLink Travel Group is a publicly listed multi-modal transport and tourism operator, delivering world-class customer services and brilliant Australian holiday experiences.
Carrying more than 350 million passengers a year in different locations around the world, our Group has over 8,000 employees operating more than 3,200 buses and 78 ferries in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, the Northern Territory, Western Australia, London, and Singapore.
SeaLink was founded in 1989 in Adelaide providing transport and ferry services between the mainland and Kangaroo Island. Today, we are a leading Australian marine, tourism, and public transport provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
- Communication – written and verbal
- Organization and planning
- Ability to perform autonomously
- Flexibility and reliability
- Customer service
- Proven ability to handle difficult situations
- Interpersonal and relationship building
- Proven reporting and accountability
These key requirements will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Forklift ticket - High Risk
- C Class Licence
- Heavy Rigid Licence
- Demonstrated end-to-end parts and consumables processing and supply.
- Comprehensive knowledge of marine diesel engines and marine vessel parts and components
- Competency skills in all areas of ICT, including MS Office, MEX, and other approved software systems
About the role
- Conduct store person duties as directed.
- Maintain currency of inventory lists and stock control software.
- Maintain currency and supply of MSDS documentation.
- Process and update invoices as required by the Accounts Department.
- Maintain the organization and storage of all warehouse parts and consumables.
- Purchase and supply vessel and engine parts and consumables as approved by the Maintenance Manager.
- Maintain professional, impartial, and productive relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Assist the maintenance department as required and directed by the Maintenance Manager.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. You will work in close conjunction with the Maintenance Manager and Maintenance Team.
This is a key role within the organization and requires energy, commitment, initiative, teamwork, multi-skilling, and time management skills.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
Applications close on 5 November 2021. Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and the position may close earlier than stated if we have found a suitable candidate.
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.