Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
Access to a range of Employee Benefits
Training and Development opportunities provided
About the Role
The Public Area Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the restaurants, public and staff villa areas in the Kingfisher Bay Resort to the highest organisational standards.
- Customer focused
- Positive, can do attitude
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions within set guidelines
- Has a strong work ethic
- Exhibits people management skills and understand cultural diversity
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Previous hotel or resort cleaning experience highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to work in a close team environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and organise multiple tasks with a commitment to follow through to a successful completion.
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Access to an in-house Training & Development Manager
- Monthly One-On-One’s
- Departmental Buzz Nights! A great way to get to know your Department team members on a social level
- Various team member benefits through the Accor and SeaLink brands
- Various annual team member recognition programs
How to Apply
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Applications close by 5pm on 28 October 2021
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
SeaLink Fraser Island incorporates Kingfisher Bay Resort, Eurong Beach Resort, and Fraser Island Barges & Fraser Explorer Tours.
Fraser Island … A World Heritage listed island off Australia’s Eastern Queensland coast, is the world’s largest sand island, stretching over 120km. With cool towering rainforests to walk through and explore, over 100 freshwater lakes to swim in, including the iconic Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby, and an amazing beach highway, where else would you rather be.
Living and working in paradise… we can’t think of anything better!
Though surrounded by untamed wilderness and rugged terrain, Fraser Island boasts luxurious, relaxing and natural accommodation experiences.