Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
Access to a range of Employee Benefits
Training and Development opportunities provided
About the Role
The Software Engineer for Corporate Systems is a fundamental asset of the Information Technology team and of the broader business. This role is substantially involved in support and development of the modern corporate intranet, third party on-premise applications or core services utilised by the business to enable our transport and tourism business processes.
As the SeaLink Group continues to expand across geographical boundaries and businesses, the corporate development team is essential to enabling modern, efficient, and innovative core business operations.
This role will work collaboratively with the Development Manager and IT team to contribute to SeaLink's Software Development Process (SDP) including expansion and improvement of our delivery practices.
We are looking for someone with sound programming skills, deployment and technical innovation who is a clear communicator with strong planning, communication and problem-solving skills.
You will cultivate expertise across multiple domains and have the expertise to provide support to implementation activities in the form of technical troubleshooting, fault rectification, post-implementation verification, performance profiling and optimisation of delivered solutions.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Competency with development within an enterprise software platform such as .NET/.NET Core. Language preferred C#
- Experience with Microsoft IT systems including SharePoint (preferably SharePoint Online), Office365 and Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps and Power BI) and SQL Server.
- Desirable skill: Microsoft Azure Platform Administration.
- A relevant degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- A strong technical background with experience in a technology company preferred.
How to Apply
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Applications close 5pm Friday 28 May 2021.
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.