We offer an exciting role in an innovative public transport and tourism group with an exceptional platform for growth both nationally and overseas.
SeaLink Travel Group is Australia’s largest land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations.
The publicly listed group is one of Australia’s most experienced and diverse multi-modal transport businesses, boasting performance-driven capabilities across ferry, bus and light rail.
The Group is made up of SeaLink marine and tourism operations and facilities and Transit Systems group, with domestic and international public transport contracts across five Australian states and territories, as well as Singapore and London.
Globally, The Group moves more than 206 million customers per year, has over 8,900 employees and operates approximately 3,500 buses and 117 vessels.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Tender Coordinator and Bid Writer to join our growing business. The chosen candidate will be based in Brisbane and be part of our Corporate Development team. The role will deliver exceptional written content, proposal development and bid management for tenders in the tourism and transport industries.
- The key deliverables for this role will be:
coordinating tender and requests for proposal processes including research, development of written responses and finalising submissions
- liaising with internal stakeholders to obtain technical information to develop and prepare written submissions, reports and case studies that showcase our performance across key business functions
- facilitation of bid strategy workshops
- project management of tender responses including leading the internal review process for bid documentation
- preparation, editing and proofing of high-quality documents including layout & design.
You are a self-motivated, proactive and ‘can do’ individual with experience in producing high quality written documents. You will have a highly developed customer orientation, experience in working in business development and demonstrable skills in the preparation of high-quality business documents.
To be successful in this role you will have following attributes and skills:
- ability to understand the client's requirements and clearly articulate our ability to meet these expectations
- ability to translate complex concepts into easy to follow instructions, summaries, and strategic messages
- exceptional time management skills with the ability to co-ordinate a team to deliver outcomes under tight time frames
- experience editing technical content and presenting information to best meet client requirements
- Write and create clear, concise, high-quality tender/proposal responses, using best practice presentation and design ideas
- proven experience in content creation, collation, and review of client-facing materials
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Adobe In-Design (desirable).
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Please fill in as much information as you can in track record section of the application and pay close attention to the questions.
Applications close by 5pm on Monday 8 March 2021.
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.