Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
Access to a range of Employee Benefits
Training and Development opportunities provided
About the Role
Reporting to the Rooms Division Manager, the Night Audit Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth & seamless flow of Front Office throughout the Night.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of the Night Audit Checklist including cash auditing, ensuring revenue is posted correctly, accurately identifying & correcting discrepancies, maintaining the security of resort property throughout the night as well as updating & distributing daily reports to managers.
- Reporting cashier discrepancies to Rooms Division Manager and other relevant Head of Department managers.
- Provide Guest services including check ins, check outs and managing any guest enquires.
- Ensuring guests receive maximum satisfaction throughout the shift.
- Responding to guest requests and providing assistance where required.
- Coordination of reception communications in any emergency situation.
- Complete effective handovers with the morning Duty Manager
- Comply with all OH&S policy and procedures as specified by Kingfisher Bay Resort and legislation.
- Report any significant problems to the Rooms Division Manager
- Report AM shift staff that have not shown up for work to the relevant Head of department.
- Attend all Team Meetings and training sessions
- Promote Kingfisher Bay Resort at every opportunity
- Complete projects and other tasks as directed by management of Kingfisher Bay Resort.
- Great people skills and can do attitude
- Cultural diversity
- Extraordinary high level of customer service
- Customer and results focused
- Accurate and efficient
- Exceptional grooming and presentation
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions within set guidelines
- Self-motivated & the ability to motivate colleagues & team members
- Able to negotiate, delegate and work under pressure
- Has a strong work ethic and leads others to achieve objectives
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience in a Supervisory or management role in Night Audit or Front Office
- An understanding of accounting fundamentals and strong numeric skills
- Demonstrated experience in a larger hotel or resort based environment
- Knowledge of property management systems and financial accounting systems
- Proficient in using hotel booking software (Maxial, Respax)
- Open QLD manual driver’s license
- Property Management System experience preferred but not necessary (Maxial PMS experience will be highly regarded)
- Thorough working knowledge of Front Office operations including Front desk, Porters, Reception/Cashiering procedures & Reservations
How to Apply
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Applications close by 5pm on Friday 5 November 2021
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
SeaLink Fraser Island incorporates Kingfisher Bay Resort, Eurong Beach Resort, and Fraser Island Barges & Fraser Explorer Tours.
Fraser Island … A World Heritage listed island off Australia’s Eastern Queensland coast, is the world’s largest sand island, stretching over 120km. With cool towering rainforests to walk through and explore, over 100 freshwater lakes to swim in, including the iconic Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby, and an amazing beach highway, where else would you rather be.
Living and working in paradise… we can’t think of anything better!
Though surrounded by untamed wilderness and rugged terrain, Fraser Island boasts luxurious, relaxing and natural accommodation experiences.