Join an award winning Tourism and Transport company
About the Role
SeaLink Northern Territory is looking for a reliable and customer-focussed tour driver/guide with a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join our team.
The primary function of the Tour Driver/Guide is to effectively and safely operate company passenger vehicles and to provide professional customer service to the company’s clientele. In addition, the position will require the ability to provide a professional commentary to passengers with informative entertaining information on areas visited on tour.
The position requires you to meet and exceed set operational targets and key performance indicators whilst displaying exemplary work ethic and professionalism at all times. Superior communication and decision-making skills will be required whilst on tour.
The position also requires you to carry out the daily inspection of the vehicles rostered.
The role is a Casual position that includes weekend work.
To ensure success this role requires commitment, initiative, careful planning, problem-solving and decision making, teamwork, multi-skilling, time management, communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High level organizational and planning skills
- High level of initiative and ability to assess situations and make quick decisions
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with suppliers and colleagues
- Ability to be both creative and innovative yet practical
- Ability to recognize and accept change
- High level of professional driving skills
- NT MR license with ‘h’ endorsement
- Clean driving record
- Previous experience in coach touring - preferred
- Previous experience in dealing with groups of people - desirable
How to register your Interest
Click INTERESTED and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position. Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and the position may close earlier than stated if we have found a suitable candidate.
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.