Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
Access to a range of Employee Benefits
Training and Development opportunities provided
SeaLink Travel Group are looking for a talented Senior Software Developer to join our growing team. Due to rapid expansion and investment, our team are evolving to provide innovative and first-class solutions to our customers.
About the Role - What will you do?
- Design, develop and test the software for our inhouse booking platform and customer platforms.
- Work using a consistent agile methodology
- Review code and provide feedback to peers
- Provide accurate estimates on development tasks and proactively communicate potential delays
- Collaborate with cross business stakeholders
Who do we want to apply?
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years commercial experience as a software developer
- Production experience with object-oriented Ruby and, in particular, Ruby on Rails
- Experienced with API design and development, particularly with JSON:API
- Experienced with database technologies including MySQL and Redis
- Proficient with Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, or Tailwind
- Experienced with using Git and centralised services such as BitBucket, GitHub, etc.
What can we do for you?
This position with our organisation presents the chance for you to join a people-first, solutions-oriented environment, with excellent opportunities for training, development, and career progression.
At SeaLink Travel Group, we pride ourselves on our drive to innovate and collaborate, making the most of the exciting opportunities to make the next success story.
We have excellent employee benefits on offer and trust you will enjoy being part of a growing group who values a culture of collaboration and opportunity.
Our team embraces flexible working conditions.
Work within our knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team environment in our central CBD location.
How to Apply
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Applications close 5pm Monday 17 May 2021
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.