Join an award – winning tourism and transport company
Access to a range of Employee Benefits
SeaLink is looking for Reservation Consultants
SeaLink Travel Group is a publicly listed multi-modal transport and tourism operator, delivering world-class customer services and brilliant Australian holiday experiences.
Carrying more than 360 million passengers a year in different locations around the world, our Group has over 8,700 employees operating more than 3,400 buses and 109 ferries in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, the Northern Territory, Western Australia, London and Singapore.
SeaLink was founded in 1989 in Adelaide providing transport and ferry services between the mainland and Kangaroo Island. Today, we are a leading Australian marine, tourism and public transport provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
We are currently seeking experienced Reservation Consultants to join our operations here in Cleveland - South East Queensland. These are casual rostered positions.
- Possess customer service experience in the tourism or hospitality industry
- Attention to detail and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Advanced computer literacy and Microsoft Office skills
- Willing to take on extra shifts if required and ability to work from our offices in Cleveland, Redland Bay or Dunwich on Stradbroke Island
- Experience in working as part of a team but can work independently
- Experience in fast paced dynamic environment with ability to multitask
- Demonstrated reliability and ability to respond and adapt to changing business needs
About the role
We are seeking motivated Reservation Consultants to work in our team. A high level of customer service is required. Candidates should have demonstrated experience in a similar environment. The use of bookings systems in a call-centre type environment would be highly advantageous. Attention to detail, good administrative skills in addition to excellent verbal and written communication skills, are prerequisites for the role.
You will need to be available to work on any day of the week, including weekends and public holidays.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
Applications close by 14th December 2020.
We are requesting a copy of your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Please fill in as much information as you can in track record section of the application and pay close attention to the questions.
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.