Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
Access to a range of Employee Benefits
SeaLink WA is currently gearing up for the summer season and seeking expressions of interest for multiple roles within our Marine Operations and Hospitality teams
SeaLink Travel Group is a publicly listed multi-modal transport and tourism operator, delivering world-class customer services and brilliant Australian holiday experiences.
Carrying more than 360 million passengers a year in different locations around the world, our Group has over 8,700 employees operating more than 3,400 buses and 80 ferries in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, the Northern Territory, Western Australia, London and Singapore.
SeaLink was founded in 1989 in Adelaide providing transport and ferry services between the mainland and Kangaroo Island. Today, we are a leading Australian marine, tourism, and public transport provider.
About the role(s):
We are seeking expressions of interest from dynamic, confident, and ambitious people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations, in the following positions;
- Master less than 35m - Rottnest Island/Swan River Service
- Master less than 24m - Swan River Service
- Marine Engine Driver Grade 1 - Rottnest Island/Swan River Service/Shore based Assistance
- Marine Engine Driver Grade 2 - Rottnest Island/Swan River Service/Shore based Assistance
- General Purpose Hand (Deckhand/Host) - Rottnest Island/Swan River Services
- Food & Beverage Attendants - Swan River Service and Bells Functions at Barrack Square
- Cooks - Swan River Service and Bells Functions at Barrack Square
- Kitchenhands - Swan River Service and Bells Functions at Barrack Square
What we need from you:
If you're ready for your next challenge, please register your expression of interest now and let us know how you can bring your individual passion to SeaLink/Captain Cook Cruises WA.
Please ensure that your application includes a resume and brief cover letter, providing us with information on the area of the business and / or role you would be interest in, and why you are the best person for this position.
These opportunities are initially casual positions with an opportunity to become a full-time position.
Successful candidates must be available to work weekends, evenings, school holidays and public holidays.
Expressions of interest are open until 23 October 2020.
Please fill in as much information as you can in track record section of the application and pay close attention to the questions.
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.