Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
RiverCity Ferries is looking for a bright and energetic individual with a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their team!
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
Experienced in the provision of cleaning services?
We encourage you to apply!
RiverCity Ferries is a subsidiary of SeaLink Travel Group, Australia’s largest land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations.
SeaLink Travel Group is a publicly listed multi-modal transport and tourism operator, delivering world-class customer services and brilliant Australian holiday experiences.
Carrying more than 360 million passengers a year in different locations around the world, our Group has over 8,700 employees operating more than 3,400 buses and 80 ferries in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, the Northern Territory, Western Australia, London and Singapore.
RiverCity Ferries has recently been awarded the contract to operate and maintain the Brisbane City Council's Ferry fleet and associated infrastructure on the Brisbane River. The network is over 20km long, operating 30 vessels and associated terminals, including a maintenance and operations facility at Rivergate. The network moves in excess of 5 million passengers a year.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Knowledge of WH&S legislation and Dangerous Goods Act in relation to stores.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to work efficiently in a timely manner.
- Work safely at all times to protect yourself, staff and public.
- Sound cleaning and chemical handling skills.
- High level attention to detail;
- Fast learner, friendly, helpful and reliable.
- Positive attitude and uses initiative.
These key requirements will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Driver's licence - Essential.
- Demonstrated Experience within a cleaning or asset presentation position is highly desired.
- Previous experience in marine environment is highly desired.
- Proven ability to work in an autonomous environment.
- Computer aptitude.
- MSDS knowledge.
- Senior First Aid/Advanced Resuscitation.
About the Role
Carry out cleaning on Terminals in the network to required contract cleaning standards and presentation and as directed by Supervisor.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Please fill in as much information as you can in track record section of the application and pay close attention to the questions.
Applications close by 5pm on Tuesday 29th September 2020.
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people