Join an award winning tourism and transport company
Training and Development opportunities provided
SeaLink is looking for bright and energetic individuals who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their team for their Gladstone Operations servicing their Oil and Gas Clients.
It is a permanent Marine Operations Scheduler role.
Have a background in the tourism, travel and business industry?
Experience in Management/Supervisory position?
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
We encourage you to apply!
SeaLink Travel Group is Australia’s largest land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations.
The publicly listed group is one of Australia’s most experienced and diverse multi-modal transport businesses, boasting performance-driven capabilities across ferry, bus and light rail.
The Group is made up of SeaLink marine and tourism operations and facilities and Transit Systems group, with domestic and international public transport contracts across five Australian states and territories, as well as Singapore and London.
Globally, The Group moves more than 206 million customers per year, has over 8,900 employees and operates approximately 3,500 buses and 117 vessels.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate scheduling and coordinating vessel operations and employee rosters.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Numerical ability and data entry skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Works well in a team environment as well as autonomously.
These key requirements will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Experience within an Administration Position
- Experience within a Management/ Supervisory Position
- Experience in the Tourism and Transport Industry
About the role
The Operations Scheduler is responsible for ensuring that vessel scheduling requirements are met on a daily basis as part of contracts with our clients and for all vessel movements to be communicated with employees. And the Operations Scheduler facilitates employees' rosters to meet the requirements of vessel operations and assists management with the day-to-day operations.
- Scheduling of all ferry timetables and ad hoc runs for APLNG, GNLG, QGC, and GACS.
- Scheduling of ferry maintenance
- Scheduling crews for all vessels
- Ensuring crew qualifications are current and scheduling training courses
- Supporting various day to day business administrations
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Please fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application and pay close attention to the questions.
Applications close: Friday, 12 March 2021
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and the position may close earlier than stated if we have found a suitable candidate.
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.