- Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
- Training and Development opportunities provided
- Swan River Cruises
- Rottnest Island
SeaLink WA are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with strong digital experience and marketing skills to co-ordinate and execute marketing initiatives to increase revenue through increased awareness and passenger numbers.
Have a background in the tourism/ hospitality industry?
Experienced Marketing Executive with tertiary qualification?
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
Available to work through to June 2020?
We encourage you to apply!
SeaLink Travel Group is a publicly listed multi-modal transport and tourism operator, delivering world-class customer services and brilliant Australian holiday experiences.
Carrying more than 350 million passengers a year in different locations around the world, our Group has over 8,000 employees operating more than 3,200 buses and 78 ferries in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, the Northern Territory, Western Australia, London and Singapore.
SeaLink was founded in 1989 in Adelaide providing transport and ferry services between the mainland and Kangaroo Island. Today, we are a leading Australian marine, tourism and public transport provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
SeaLink WA (SeaLink Rottnest and Captain Cook Cruises) is Perth's premier cruise company with a fleet of nine luxurious vessels and a strong reputation within the tourism industry. Located within the newly established Elizabeth Quay precinct, we offer a wide range of cruise options from Perth to our port city of Fremantle, upstream towards the magnificent Swan Valley wine region and across to Rottnest Island with our new ferry operation.
We are looking for an experienced and professional Marketing Executive with a passion in digital marketing to join our team & coordinate various activities for the SeaLink WA and Captain Cook Cruises WA brands. You will need to be passionate about Tourism and Events and can bring a high level of enthusiasm, experience and vibrancy to the role.
- Be enthusiastic about Western Australian Tourism
- Proficiency in relevant operating systems for graphic and websites
- Working digital knowledge including social media (Facebook & Instagram)
- Passionate about digital marketing and new trends that emerge in the digital space
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to multi-task with great time-management skills
- Be able to work cohesively in a team but also independently without supervision
- Be a team player and have a 'can do' positive attitude
About the Role:
- Assist to implement and co-ordinate marketing strategies with targeted outcomes
- Digital marketing including coordination of regular EDM’s, social media and various online marketing initiatives
- Maintain website content for multiple brands
- Support design efforts as required
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of marketing plans
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Team and General Manager in other duties as required
- Networking events when required
- Relevant qualifications in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Digital experience is essential
- Working knowledge in Adobe Suite & Canva design software
- Knowledge of Mailchimp and Survey Monkey is desirable
- Experience working within tourism industry or similar desirable
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.