- Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
- Training and Development opportunities provided
- Swan River Cruises
- Advancement Opportunities
Captain Cook Cruises WA/SeaLink is looking for bright and energetic individuals with strong customer service experience who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their Sales & Ticketing Team.
Have a background in the tourism/ hospitality industry?
Experienced in customer service?
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
We encourage you to apply!
The SeaLink Travel Group (ASX: SLK) employs over 1600 people throughout Australia and operates across South Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia, Tasmania and New South Wales, under the leading tourism brands of SeaLink and Captain Cook Cruises.
Captain Cook Cruises (WA) has been cruising the waterways of Perth for over 30 years. Since then, we have firmly established ourselves as Perth's premier cruise company with a fleet of seven luxurious vessels and a strong reputation within the tourism industry. Located within the newly established Elizabeth Quay precinct, we offer a wide range of cruise options from Perth to our port city of Fremantle, or upstream towards the magnificent Swan Valley wine region
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional staff to join the SeaLink Rottnest Island and Captain Cook Cruises WA sales and ticketing department. This is a casual position reporting to the Sales & Reservations Manager.
About the Role:
• Maximise ticket sales opportunities with face to face, phone and
email contact with our customers
• Provide excellent customer service
• Ensure a high level of work ethic
• Up sell additional products or upgrades where possible
• Assist passengers with WA tourism information
• Assist other departments with tasks where required, including
assisting Operations with daily banking
To be successful in this role you must:
• Be well presented and professional at all times
• Proven strong customer service skills
• Be enthusiastic and out-going
• Ability to engage in positive conversations delivering efficient and
• Have competent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Have impeccable attention to detail
• Have an understanding of WA tourism and landmarks
• Be achievement and results driven
• Be a team player
• Be able to work competently in a fast paced environment
• Fluency in a second language &/or
previous travel agent experience highly regarded
Please only apply if you are able to work on weekdays and the weekend as we work on a seven-day rotational roster.
Applications Close Friday 20 September 2019 at 5 pm.