SeaLink/Captain Cook Cruises WA & Bells Functions is looking for bright, energetic food and beverage attendants who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their team!
- Have a background in the hospitality industry?
- Experienced in customer service?
- Looking for an exciting new work environment?
We encourage you to apply!
The SeaLink Travel Group (ASX: SLK) employs over 1600 people throughout Australia and operates across South Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia, Tasmania and New South Wales, under the leading tourism brands of SeaLink and Captain Cook Cruises.
Captain Cook Cruises (WA) has been cruising the waterways of Perth for over 30 years. Since then, we have firmly established ourselves as Perth's premier cruise company with a fleet of seven luxurious vessels and a strong reputation within the tourism and hospitality industry.
Captain Cook Cruises/Bells Functions is looking for Food & Beverage Attendants to join our vibrant team in delivering excellence in guest services. Bells Functions, our land based functions venue offers Weddings, Private Functions and Corporate Events.
This is a casual position.
To be successful you must:
- Be Customer Service driven
- Posses guest service experience
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be a team player with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Possess effective problem solving skills
- Demonstrate initiative
- Be self-motivated, achievement and results driven
- Have a passion for hospitality, food and beverage
- Take pride in your appearance and of the environment you work
- Be available to work on weekends,public holidays and nights
- Be able to work within a fast paced small team without supervision
- Experience in the Tourism and or Hospitality Industry
- Food Safety Certificate (Essential)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (Essential)
- Certificate Qualification in Hospitality (Desirable)
About the role
The Food and Beverage role is an integral position in our hospitality operations. Your role is to be responsible for all aspects of food and beverage service including set up of the function room, food and beverage delivery, polishing cutlery and glasses, preparing condiments and folding of napkins.The position also involves venue housekeeping including cleaning of bathrooms.
Overarching is the ability to deliver exceptional customer service to our guests.
As a high-profile tourism business, the successful candidates will be required to work flexible working hours when required, including days, nights, public holidays and weekends.This role requires energy, commitment, initiative, teamwork, multi-skilling and good time management.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you're are the best person for this position.
Please fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application and pay close attention to the questions.
Applications close 5pm on Monday 30 September
Perth 6000 WA