Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
Access to a range of Employee Benefits
About the Role
We are in search of a professional Trade Qualified Painter to join our diverse team.... do you think you have what it takes?
The successful applicant will have a positive 'can do' attitude and be able to carry out work with minimal supervision. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a work life balance in an enviable location, whilst progressing your career.
This role is a live-off island role, with free transfers to and from the island on the barge.
Candidates will need to possess a professional outlook with an exceptional commitment to customer service and flexibility to work around a 24 hour operation.
- Proactive approach to workplace safety
- The ability to work across a broad rostering system, over a 7 day working week
- The ability to work during peak seasonal periods
- The ability to travel to and from Fraser Island on a daily basis
- Must be able to paint match
- Able to read and follow instructions
- Work in a team environment
- Able to work autonomously
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- A Trade Qualification (Specific to Painting)
- Previous experience within the painting industry
- A valid Police Clearance (dated within 6 months or less), or the ability to obtain one for work
- A valid open drivers licence
- Monthly One-On-One’s with your Department Manager
- Departmental Buzz Nights! A great way to get to know your Department team members on a social level
- Various team member benefits through the Accor and SeaLink brands
- Various yearly team member recognition programs, designed to recognise team members exceptional performance and achievements in the workplace
How to Apply
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Please be aware all shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a National Police Check.
Applications close by 5pm on Tuesday 3 August 2021
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
SeaLink Fraser Island … A World Heritage listed island off Australia’s Eastern Queensland coast, is the world’s largest sand island, stretching over 120km. With cool towering rainforests to walk through and explore, over 100 freshwater lakes to swim in, including the iconic Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby, and an amazing beach highway, where else would you rather be! Though surrounded by untamed wilderness and rugged terrain, Fraser Island boasts luxurious, relaxing and natural accommodation experiences for guests from all corners of the world.