About the Role
We are looking for motivated professionals to join our dynamic team as a Food & Beverage Attendant, working across multiple outlets at Kingfisher Bay Resort.
Your role will involve providing exceptional guest dining experiences, ensuring prompt and professional service in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
We are looking for live-off and live-on candidates, which will require you to relocate onto Fraser Island for work. Daily free shuttle service to and from the Staff Village and Resort complex and free walk on barge transfers to and from the island for all team members. Other perks:
- Free 24 hour staff only laundry and gym facilities
- Breakfast and dinner served daily at the Dingo Bar
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in the Main Resort Complex Staff Area
- 10 minute walk to the Sunset Bar and beach
- Year round access to the Sandbar Pools
Key Role Requirements
- Dynamic personality with the ability to provide an exceptional level of service to guests at all times
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Ability to work across a broad rostering system
- Proven ability to work across multiple outlets, inclusive of buffet, a-la-carte, bar, bistro and functions
- The ability to relocate into the Staff Village on Fraser Island for work
- The ability to work across a broad rostering system, over a 7 day working week
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in a-la-carte restaurant service, along with buffet and bistro style services
- A valid Queensland RSA – or the ability to obtain one for work (wine and cocktail knowledge desired)
- Demonstrated barista experience
- Great time management skills and the ability to produce and manage a superior product
- A valid Police Clearance (dated within the last 6 months), or the ability to obtain one for work
- A valid Food Handling Certificate – or the ability to obtain one for work – highly regarded
- Monthly One-On-One’s with your Department Manager
- Departmental Buzz Nights! A great way to get to know your Department team members on a social level
- Various team member benefits through the Accor and SeaLink brands
- Various yearly team member recognition programs, designed to recognise team members exceptional performance and achievements in the workplace
How to Apply
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Applications close by 5pm 28 October 2021
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
SeaLink - Fraser Island … A World Heritage listed island off Australia’s Eastern Queensland coast, is the world’s largest sand island, stretching over 120km. With cool towering rainforests to walk through and explore, over 100 freshwater lakes to swim in, including the iconic Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby, and an amazing beach highway, where else would you rather be.
Living and working in paradise… we can’t think of anything better!
Though surrounded by untamed wilderness and rugged terrain, Fraser Island boasts luxurious, relaxing and natural accommodation experiences.