Join an award winning tourism and transport company
Training and Development opportunities provided
SeaLink is looking for bright and energetic individuals who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their team!
Have a "Can do" attitude?
Previous cleaning experience?
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
We encourage you to apply!
The SeaLink Travel Group (ASX: SLK) employs over 1600 people throughout Australia and operates across South Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia, Tasmania and New South Wales, under the leading tourism brands of SeaLink and Captain Cook Cruises.
- Systematic reasoning
- Self motivated
- Possess a working knowledge of cleaning processes and chemical applications
- Ability to work without close supervision and recognising times when matters require
- referral to the Marine Services Manager
- Basic customer relations skills and a commitment to providing a high quality service and implementing continuous improvement
- Ability to plan work and establish appropriate priorities
- Good communication skills with the ability to relate effectively to a wide range of people
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Basic problem solving skills
- Ability to produce clear, timely and concise documentation
These key requirements will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Driver’s License
- Qualification in Cleaning Operations
About the role
The cleaners primary function is the cleaning of the company’s passenger terminal at their nominated port, KI Operations & Sales Centre office amenities and port based vessels when required.
You will be required to work as part of a team, whilst maintaining excellence in safety and reliability at all times.
Interpersonal and effective communication skills are essential to this position.
The Cleaner will be expected to meet and exceed key performance indicators, whilst displaying a high level of work ethics.
This is a casual position and you may be required to work on weekends and relieving other staff members whilst on leave.
This position requires energy, commitment, initiative and teamwork.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Please fill in as much information as you can in track record section of the application and pay close attention to the questions.