Join an award winning tourism and transport company
Training and Development opportunities provided
SeaLink is looking for bright and energetic individuals who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their team for their Gladstone Operations servicing their Oil and Gas Clients.
It is 12 months Maternity Relief Fixed Term Full Time Role.
Have a background in the tourism, travel and business industry?
Experience in Management/Supervisory position?
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
We encourage you to apply!
The SeaLink Travel Group (ASX: SLK) employs over 1600 people throughout Australia and operates across South Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia, Tasmania and New South Wales, under the leading tourism brands of SeaLink and Captain Cook Cruises.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate Account Payable / Receivable and Payroll/HR processes
- Customer service focus
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and attention to detail skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Numerical ability and data entry skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Works well in a team environment as well as autonomously.
These key requirements will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Experience within Accounting/Finance areas
- Experience in time sheet and payroll process management
- Experience in taking minutes and producing regular business reports
- Experience in the Tourism and Transport Industry
About the role
The senior Administrator is responsible for Account Payable / Receivable management and reconciliations, and for supporting HR / Payroll processes within daily business operations.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Please fill in as much information as you can in track record section of the application and pay close attention to the questions.
Applications close: Friday, 7 December 2018