Join an award winning tourism and transport company
Training and Development opportunities provided
SeaLink is looking for bright and energetic individuals who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their team for their Gladstone Operations servicing their Oil and Gas Clients.
It is Full Time Permanent Role.
Have a background in the tourism, travel and business industry?
Experience in Management/Supervisory position?
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
We encourage you to apply!
SeaLink Travel Group is a publicly listed multi-modal transport and tourism operator, delivering world-class customer services and brilliant Australian holiday experiences.
Carrying more than 350 million passengers a year in different locations around the world, our Group has over 8,000 employees operating more than 3,200 buses and 78 ferries in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, the Northern Territory, Western Australia, London and Singapore.
SeaLink was founded in 1989 in Adelaide providing transport and ferry services between the mainland and Kangaroo Island. Today, we are a leading Australian marine, tourism and public transport provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate Payroll/HR processes and Account Payable / Receivable
- Customer service focus
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and attention to detail skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Numerical ability and data entry skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Works well in a team environment as well as autonomously.
These key requirements will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Experience within Accounting/Finance areas
- Experience in time sheet and payroll process management
- Experience in taking minutes and producing regular business reports
- Experience in the Tourism and Transport Industry
About the role
The senior Administrator is responsible for Account Payable / Receivable management and reconciliations, and for supporting HR / Payroll processes within daily business operations.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Please fill in as much information as you can in track record section of the application and pay close attention to the questions.
Applications close on 3 April 2020. Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and the position may close earlier than stated if we have found a suitable candidate.
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.