Join an award winning tourism and transport company
Training and Development opportunities provided
SeaLink is looking for bright and energetic individuals who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their team!
Have a background in the tourism industry?
Experienced in customer service?
Hold a heavy vehicle drivers license?
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
We encourage you to apply!
The SeaLink Travel Group (ASX: SLK) employs over 1600 people throughout Australia and operates across South Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia, Tasmania and New South Wales, under the leading tourism brands of SeaLink and Captain Cook Cruises.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to assess situations and make quick and practical decisions
- Basic computer literacy, particularly e-mail
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with vendors and staff
- Ability to recognise and accept change
- Sound knowledge of KI flora, fauna and history
- Tour driver accreditation - essential
- Senior first aid certificate is required
These key requirements will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Excellent clear verbal communication skills - essential
- Previous tour driving experience - desirable
- Previous heavy vehicle driving experience - essential
- Computer skills including Outlook e-mail - desirable
- Experience in the Tourism, Transport or Hospitality Industries is an advantage
About the role
The primary function of a KI Coach Driver is to provide safe, efficient, comfortable and friendly transport and tour services to SeaLink tour, SeaLink shuttle, and KI Adventure Tour passengers.
The position requires you to meet and exceed key performance indicators whilst displaying exemplary work ethics and professionalism at all times. Superior verbal communication skills will be required.
This is a casual position that includes rostered weekend work.
To ensure success this role requires commitment, initiative, problem solving, teamwork, flexibility, adaptability, and time management.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Please fill in as much information as you can in track record section of the application and pay close attention to the questions.