Join an award winning tourism and transport company
Training and Development opportunities provided
SeaLink is looking for a bright and energetic individual who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their team!
Have a background in the hospitality industry?
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
We encourage you to apply!
The SeaLink Travel Group (ASX: SLK) employs over 1600 people throughout Australia and operates across South Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia, Tasmania and New South Wales, under the leading tourism brands of SeaLink and Captain Cook Cruises.
About the role
Based at Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, this role is responsible for maintaining a high level of safety, health and hygiene standards as required in a Commercial Kitchen.
We are looking for someone who has ideally had previous experience in the hospitality industry. This is a varied role that will include kitchen duties such as washing dishes using a commercial dishwasher and stock take and rotation of food along with other general kitchen duties. The role also has an aspect of laundry duties, which will include washing, drying and ironing as required.
- Self motivated
- Has a great attention to detail
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Achievement and results driven
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate (desirable)
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Food hygiene / handling course (desirable)
The following requirements would be well regarded, however, not essential:
- Previous experience in hospitality
- Experience in the Tourism Industry
- Experience in food provision services
This is a casual position, with shifts spanning seven days a week.
If you have the skill and experience required, and are looking for a new opportunity, we encourage you to apply!
Applications close by 5pm on Thursday 8th August 2019.