Join an award winning tourism and transport company
Training and Development opportunities provided
SeaLink is looking for bright and energetic individuals who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their team!
Have a background in the tourism industry?
Are you an experienced driver looking
for an exciting new work environment?
We encourage you to apply!
The SeaLink Travel Group (ASX: SLK) employs over 1600 people throughout Australia and operates across South Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia, Tasmania and New South Wales, under the leading tourism brands of SeaLink and Captain Cook Cruises.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- High level organizational and planning skills
- High level of initiative and ability to assess situations and make quick decisions
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with vendors and staff
- Ability to be both creative and innovative yet practical
- Ability to recognize and accept change
- High level of professional driving skills
- South Australian Passenger Accreditation Class SP & LP
- HR Heavy Vehicle License
These key requirements will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in coach touring - preferred
- Previous experience in dealing with groups of people - desirable
About the role
The primary function of the Coach Driver is to effectively and safely operate company passenger vehicles and to provide professional customer service to the companies’ clientele. In addition, the position will require the ability to provide a professional commentary to passengers with informative information on areas visited on tour.
The position requires you to meet and exceed set operational targets and key performance indicators whilst displaying exemplary work ethics and professionalism at all times. Superior communication and decision making skills will be required whilst on tour.
The position also requires you to carry out the daily inspection of the vehicles rostered.
The role is a permanent part time position that includes weekend work.
To ensure success this role requires commitment, initiative, careful planning, problem solving and decision making, team work, multi-skilling, time management, communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Please fill in as much information as you can in track record section of the application and pay close attention to the questions.
Applications close 5pm Friday 8 March 2019.