Join an award winning tourism and transport company
Training and Development opportunities provided
SeaLink is looking for bright and energetic individuals who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their team!
The SeaLink Travel Group (ASX: SLK) employs over 1600 people throughout Australia and operates across South Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia, Tasmania and New South Wales, under the leading tourism brands of SeaLink and Captain Cook Cruises.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- High level organizational and planning skills
- High level of initiative and ability to assess situations and make quick decisions.
- Advanced computer literacy, including reservations system
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with vendors and staff
- Ability to recognize and accept change
- Qualifications in Travel & Tourism - desirable
- Qualifications in Business or related functions
These key requirements will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Heavy Rigid (HR) drivers license – Desirable
- Passenger Transport - Driver Accreditation (SP & LP) class – Desirable
- Senior First Aid – Desirable
- Proficient Computer skills
- Experience in the Tourism, Transport or Hospitality Industries is preferred
About the role
The primary function of this role is to effectively assist and support the Operations Supervisor and to ensure the efficient daily organisation of the KI SeaLink’s Adelaide Coach Operations program. In addition, the position will encompass overall responsibility for administration functions carried out in the operations area including wage summaries, collection of data, rostering drivers and reporting.
The position needs to meet and exceed set operational targets and key performance indicators whilst displaying exemplary work ethics and professionalism at all times. Superior communication and decision making skills will be required to both external and internal customers.
The role is also required to carry out the rostering of staff across the various tours and associated shifts. The role is a permanent part time position that includes weekend work on a rotating roster basis and after hours phone monitoring. The position will require coverage of the Operations Supervisor when on leave. To ensure success this role requires commitment, initiative, careful planning, problem solving and decision making, team work, multi-skilling, time management, communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Please fill in as much information as you can in track record section of the application and pay close attention to the questions.
Applications close by 5pm on Friday 15th November 2019.