Join an award winning tourism and transport company
Training and Development opportunities provided
SeaLink is looking for bright and energetic individuals who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their team!
Experienced in vehicle cleaning and detailing?
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
We encourage you to apply!
The SeaLink Travel Group (ASX: SLK) employs over 1600 people throughout Australia and operates across South Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia, Tasmania and New South Wales, under the leading tourism brands of SeaLink and Captain Cook Cruises.
- Sound communication skills
- Broad knowledge of manual handling and workplace safety.
- Ability to establish good working relationships and work cooperatively with other staff
These key requirements will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Experience in vehicle cleaning and detailing preferred.
- Heavy Vehicle License or equivalent
- Level of customer and driver satisfaction with vehicle cleanliness
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Reliability and flexibility
- Implementation of creative solutions to resolve issues
- Demonstrated flexibility in working hours
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
About the role
The primary function of the KI Coach Cleaner is the daily preparation of tour and transfer vehicles for SeaLink and KI Adventure Touring programs to the highest standard of interior and exterior presentation and readiness.
The position will require some administration functions.
The position requires you to meet and exceed key performance indicators and to display strong work ethics and reliability at all times. Communication and liaison in a team environment between Operations, Maintenance and Drivers will be required at all times. The role is a casual position that includes rotating weekend work.
To ensure success this role requires commitment, flexibility, reliability, planning, teamwork, and time management.
We are requesting a resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Please fill in as much information as you can in track record section of the application and pay close attention to the questions.
Applications close 5pm Thursday 28 February 2019.