Join an award winning tourism and transport company
Training and Development opportunities provided
SeaLink is looking for bright and energetic individuals who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their team!
Have a passion for South Australian Tourism?
Experienced in customer service?
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
We encourage you to apply!
The SeaLink Travel Group (ASX: SLK) employs over 1600 people throughout Australia and operates across South Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia, Tasmania and New South Wales, under the leading tourism brands of SeaLink and Captain Cook Cruises.
- Ability to maximise sales and display exceptional customer service
- Driven to succeed and contribute to organisational goals
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- Ability to work with and accept change
- Ability to build rapport and develop working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative and creative
- High level problem solving skills and initiative
- High level of attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- High-level conflict resolution skills
- Self-motivated and willingness to make critical decisions
- A strong understanding of the tourism industry
- Advanced computer literacy and Microsoft Office skills
- Availability to work across a 7 day rotating roster
These key requirements will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Qualification in Travel and Tourism - Desirable
- Sales and customer service experience - Essential
- Experience in working in a fast paced team to reach goals - Essential
- Experience in the Tourism Industry - Desirable
About the role
The Sales Consultant is required to meet and exceed the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for bookings and check in functions of the SEALINK Travel Group as part of an energetic, positive and multi skilled team. This role requires the consultant to present and act in a professional manner by placing our customer needs as the first priority. The main location for the role is in Penneshaw, however occasional shifts will be required in Kingscote and Cape Jervis.
Superior communication skills are utilised at all times to both our external and internal customers. This role requires energy, dedication and multi skilling and offers empowerment and autonomy to each consultant who will work towards meeting & exceeding individual and team goals in support of our strategic goals.
It is imperative the Sales Consultant is willing to develop and learn new skills to enable performance of the tasks required in the various Sales Centre departments, including Direct, Retail, AM/PM check-in, TIPC and KI Operations. The Sales Consultant will also be required to understand all Adelaide-based functions, including Trade, International and Groups.
The Sales Consultant will be offered training and development opportunities which together with achieving performance goals will provide a clear career progression pathway.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!