Join an award winning tourism and transport company
Training and Development opportunities provided
SeaLink is looking for bright and energetic individuals who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their team!
Have a passion for South Australian Tourism?
Experienced in customer service?
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
We encourage you to apply!
SeaLink Travel Group is a publicly listed multi-modal transport and tourism operator, delivering world-class customer services and brilliant Australian holiday experiences.
Carrying more than 350 million passengers a year in different locations around the world, our Group has over 8,000 employees operating more than 3,200 buses and 78 ferries in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, the Northern Territory, Western Australia, London and Singapore.
SeaLink was founded in 1989 in Adelaide providing transport and ferry services between the mainland and Kangaroo Island. Today, we are a leading Australian marine, tourism and public transport provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
- Customer service excellence
- Team work
- Problem solving
- Reliability and flexibility
- Exceptional time management and ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Advanced computer literacy and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Planning and organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
- Availability to work across a 7 day rotating roster
These key requirements will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Qualification in Telecommunications - Desirable
- Qualification in Travel and Tourism - Desirable
- Sales and customer service experience - Essential
- Experience in working in a fast paced team to reach goals - Essential
- Experience in the Tourism Industry - Desirable
- Experience in the Transport Industry - Desirable
About the role
The Sales Consultant is a Customer Service Superstar!
Superior communication skills are utilised at all times to both our external and internal customers. This role requires energy, dedication and multi skilling and offers empowerment and autonomy to each consultant who will work towards meeting & exceeding individual and team goals in support of our strategic goals.
It is imperative the Sales Consultant is willing to develop and learn new skills to enable performance of the tasks required in the various Sales Centre departments, including Direct, Retail/Front Office, Adelaide Central Bus Station (ACBS), E-Support, International /China/Domestic Trade and Groups.
This is a permanent part time opportunity.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.